Monday, February 8, 2010

GURU'S

Last saturday, Lauren and I went to Guru's to eat sweet potato fries and to watch a free comedy show. The comedian was terrible but the food was great. I even got a huckleberry pop. Supposedly, it was bottled in Jackson Hole, Wyoming which made it even more appetizing. Someday, I will go to Jackson Hole. I even made a fool of myself by making a ginger comment that was overheard by a neighboring ginger. I definitely got the "stink eye" from him. Lauren and I took that as our signal to leave Guru's and the terrible comedian. We came home and this parasite I call Sophie decided to jump on me. Lana also joined in. Here are the pictures from the evening.










2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you posted these!!! However, I might be more upset that Lauren took most of them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, roommate love. Sometimes a bit too close for comfort, n'est-ce pas?

    ReplyDelete