Sunday, January 24, 2010

Warning: This post is very random


These are our game faces for the ward dodge ball night. We all did very well. I even got the bishop out! I was quite proud of myself.



This is my christmas present. What a wonderful tool set it is. It will come in use especially now since my car is currently having issues.



This is part of my kitten family. Will had a laser pointer and they would follow it all over the house. They were such a joy during christmas break.





Will got a 12 gauge shot gun for christmas. Naturally, we have to test it out. Will, his friend Blaine, My dad, Brother Dean (whose land we were on), and I went trap shooting. It was a lot of fun. Blaine was an amazing shot.



Also, this last weekend I went to see the play Tartuffe with my friend Erin. It was a very amusing and clever play. I am glad that I had the opportunity to go.

2 comments:

  1. Things I love about this post:
    1. the picture of your game faces.
    2. The fact that not only will you use those tools, you can use them productively on something beside hanging up pictures.
    All I could use from that tool set is a hammer or maybe a screwdriver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beck-tron! I also love our game faces. We are definitely ballers. I am excited to use my tools. My parents thought that it was an odd request as a present, but they will definitely come in handy.

    ReplyDelete