Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Year, New Semester


So far, this new semester is going quite well. Yes, I am still very stressed, but I have decided that I will feel this way until I graduate. I am trying harder this semester to not let the little things get to me. I WILL keep my stress level down.
During the Martin Luther King Day weekend, I went to Rexburg to visit Mike and Debbie. I had sooooooo much fun. On friday night, we went out to Olive Garden in Idaho Falls. It has been many years since I have had Olive Garden. Saturday we went snowboarding. I definitely struggled but both Mike and Debbie were very patient with me and attempted to teach me how the pros do it. Poor Mike would go down the mountain backwards so he could hold me up. What a champ! I had a lot of fun though. I would like to try again sometime in the near future to see if I could actually master the art of snowboarding. That night, Debbie and I went and played tennis. We made a great doubles team! Sunday was a little challenging for me. My rear was so sore that it was nearly impossible to sit still in hard seats for three whole hours. If the lessons weren't so good, I might not have made it. That night I also got to see a friend from back home. It was great catching up with her. On Monday, we went to a hot spring pool type of place. Who thought that I would be swimming outside in the winter?! It was great fun. Afterwards, we went to chuck-a-rama. It was a delicious buffet but of course I over ate. It was a great weekend. I love my family very much. Hopefully, they come down for school in the fall, so I can play with them all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Paige, that really was a fun weekend! Thanks for coming over, we love ya sista! =)

    ReplyDelete