Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BYU refs are a joke!

You know there's something wrong when I have to tell the refs how the game of basketball is played. They obviously caught on to the fact that I had a superior knowledge of the game and asked me questions the whole time. Are you serious come on?!!!! Probably about 3/4 of the time they called the ball in the wrong direction after it was knocked out. Being the good honest BYU student I am, I would inform them that I was the last one to touch the ball. Actually, I would not have corrected them but the *itch that I was guarding would complain and through a temper tantrum, but it's ok because I knocked her down lots of times. Anyways, there were several instances throughout the game that I told them it was 2 shots not 1 at the free throw line or which way each team was going... Oh goodness intramurals are so frustrating.

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh so hard. There's nothing quite so frustrating on not being able to rely on an authority because you are more knowledgeable than they are! But hey, you are more knowledgeable than they are! Props! Maybe you should try to get a job as a ref? My friend used to ref soccer games all the time. She loved it and made bank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *chuckle*

    paige, what would the world do without your superior knowledge of basketball?

    ReplyDelete