Tuesday, February 17, 2009

President's day weekend






On friday I left for home. Around 11, I stopped in Boise for something to drink. Everyone around me in line was loading up on beer for the night. For some reason the person behind me set their beer on the counter and left. When it was my turn, I set my chocolate milk down and the cashier asked if the 5 cases of 24 packs were mine. No. They were not. But I'm flattered. Around 12 I reached Oregon and I hit a really bad storm. I had very low visability. It was a blizzard. There were even two snow plows in front of me, but you couldn't tell that they had done anything. Nevertheless, I arrived home safe and sound at 3. The next morning I woke up at 6 to go feed the animals. I got to bottle feed the lambs. They are so cute! Although, they are very vicious when it comes to feeding time. The rest of the day I just hung out with my family. We went and saw the movie push. I really enjoyed it. On Sunday, I went to church with my family and there was no one there! There were only like 100 people. I have more people in my classes. Everyone was really surprised to see me and in a sort of jokingly kind of way asked if I got kicked out of BYU, but not everyone was joking about it. Also, that day Will and I walked down by the river. It was so nice and peaceful. I miss good ol burbank and its down to earth people. On monday, I made the long trek home. These are some pictures that I took right by the washington/oregon border.




I had a lot of fun this weekend. My family was really good to me. We watched lots of movies, played lots of games, and ate a LOT of food.









































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment