Sunday, February 22, 2009

Who Doesn't Love Having Family in Town?

Mike and his wife Debbie came up (or I guess down) to visit me this weekend. They got here saturday afternoon. Being the superior cook that I am, I had delicious tacos waiting to eat. Afterwards, we went on a little hike in Pleasant Grove. It was up one of the valleys in the mountains. At first, we started on the wrong trail. It was terrible. It was basically straight up and after the first few steps my calves were already burning like crazy! After we had already hiked up a good ways we found out that we were on the wrong stinkin trail! So we went and found the actual trail, but it was covered with ice and snow. I kept on slipping and slidding all over the place. At least it kept Michael entertained. The waterfalls at the top were really pretty. On the way down, I slipped and actually just slid on my butt for a good distance because I was tired of falling. After our hike we went to Sam Hawk and enjoyed delicious Korean food. For some reason Michael ordered this gross octupus rice stuff that was super spicy. YUCK! Never again. We then scurried off to the cougarettes dance concert. It was really amazing. The choreography was sooooo good.

1 comment:

  1. I've had that nasty octopus rice stuff. So freaking gross.

    ReplyDelete