Saturday, March 7, 2009

school ugghh

I'm really starting to feel the pressure of school. Usually, I just ignore it, but it's really starting to be crunch time. Consequently, I feel like I am forever locked in my tower (aka bedroom) doing homework and studying for the never ending flood of tests. To calm myself down I was looking at some of my favorite pictures. I will share these with you.











After the haunted house in salt lake.

Walking with Jillian at graduation. I miss that kid and sadly she's getting married this summer.


Hmmmm yeah that was definitely freshman year.

Jillian and I in our cooking class senior year. This was the same class that the teacher told us to make sure to marry men that could cook because we obviously couldn't. Jillian was quite offended because she normally isn't a terrible cook. I guess I just bring out the... best of people.

District champs!!! Heck yes going state seated 1st!


Homecoming senior year with my buddies, jillian and kara. And yes I was royalty. For some reason this surprises people.

Paddy with Phoenix. I bought Paddy for my mom this summer with my first paycheck; good thing the government pays well. Also, to our surprise she was pregnant.

This is where I worked all summer- just me, my sampling pole, my country music blasting, and my muddy truck.

My lunch buddies.
My Jakers during christmas break of freshman year.
My little brother posing for my new camera out on the wildlife refuge where I go riding.









































































































1 comment: