Thursday, March 5, 2009

Still procrastinating

Also, I did laundry today, and I am pleasantly surprised by how well it churned out. My whites are more white, clothes smell good, and almost all my socks are accounted for. But most importantly I have underwear!!! One downside- my favorite sweatshirt still has a little bit of a stain and the string for the hood came out but overall this was a successful washing. Currently, I am listening to Stand By Me by Ben King. Saturday is Hilary's birthday!!! I'm really excited for her and I know her trip to scotland will be absolutely awesome. Speaking of awesomeness, I was really disappointed that there wasn't a new HIMYM this week. Dang it! But that's ok because monday is fast approaching. This sunday is my stake conference and it's in the provo tavernacle which is super cool because I've never been there before oh yeah and because I get to be spiritually uplifted by my stake leaders.

2 comments:

  1. blah. stake leaders.
    yay. clean laundry.

    also, TAVERNACLE!?
    that sounds like a bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tavernacle IS a bar in Salt Lake!

    I wish I had clean clothes. :(

    ReplyDelete