Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thinkin' cap

This next week is midterms. Consequently, I have 5 papers due tomorrow (monday). I have tried all weekend to work on these papers, but between ward activities and Lana's birthday weekend festivities the papers were not touched. One paper was 6 pages while the rest were shorter. I still have one more to do tonight. I have written the equivalent of 12 pages with 2 more to go. These papers are even good literary pieces, not hastily put together junk. I accredit my success my thinkin' cap. It is my coon skin hat that I got from Lana for Christmas. I have been wearing it all day, even when we have had guests at the house. It also gave me the great idea of moving Matt's car. I snuck out in the middle of our documentary movie and moved it behind the house. I then snuck back in and replaced the keys. He didn't have a clue! He looked a bit worried when he and Lana came back in and told us that the car was gone. He had the "I am super mad because my car got towed" look on his face. Gotcha!


2 comments:

  1. And did hims stomp a mud hole in your backside when he figured out what was going on????

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, he was impressed with my sneakiness.

    ReplyDelete