Saturday, March 20, 2010

Trixy Hilary

Ok, these pictures ended up totally out of order, but I have a hard time figuring out the right order because the actual pictures don't show up. They show up as numbers and letters. If anyone knows how to make the pictures show up as actual pictures when I am writing a blog, please let me know.
Anyways, I came home from class one day and clearly Hilary was bored. I walked in the front door and wondered where all the pillows in the living room went. Since we have a million pillows in the front room, they are kind of hard to miss. I knew immediately that Hilary was up to something. I walked into my room and noticed that someone fixed my bed.hmmmm I then saw a little piece of pillow stuffing on the floor next to my bed. I knew immediately that my mattress had been replaced with pillows. I flipped back my covers and yes I was right. I then looked in Lauren's room and my mattress was on top of her bed. Oh Hilary, you trixy girl. Also, that night Lana was trying to go to sleep, but both Hilary and I were still riled up from the day. I tried to snuggle with Lana, but she wouldn't have me.








1 comment:

  1. Hehehe. Oh, and that was only the beginning of everything. I had so much fun doing that. And goodness my hair looks so dark in those pictures. I don't think it's really thaaaat dark (anymore).

    ~Hilary

    ReplyDelete