Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ahh DI and Conference

It's official! I have a place to live for spring and summer!!! I've been pestering aspen ridge forever and they finally confirmed that there are for sure 2 openings, so I jumped on it and signed the contract right then and there. Also, yesterday I went to DI and found some real treasures. Ok not really but I'm pretty happy with my finds:





I got a sweet cookbook for only $1. I told my mom about it and after much laughter she said she was proud of me. They also had discarded hymn books, so I got one from some orem stake center. Now, I can practice hymns again. The shorts were a steal! I had never actually bought used basketball shorts before. Together they were half the price of a new pair of shorts.





We camped out in our living room it was great. On the floor we have our mattresses laid out. It's kind of hard to see but the sign on the door says "no boys allowed- you know who you are" that sign was directed towards one boy in our ward who is always over and he's super annoying. He never knocks!!! He just opens the door and waltzes on in. The sign worked for friday night he saw it and went away but saturday morning he ignored it and walked on it and then ate our breakfast! This boy is trying my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment