Monday, April 13, 2009

Best Weekend EVER!

I had a wonderful weekend. It was filled with family, tennis, good food, easter festivities, and motorcycle rides.

On my motorcyle ride:


This is one of the roads that I rode down.





Everyone needs a tractor parked out front of their house.






I could just imagine how beautiful it would be in the summer when it's all green and filled with crops growing.










My sweet ride!






I look WAY better than Becky in a helmet.




Hiking the "Y":
























Nickelcade:




Meeting of the crazy roommates:





Cooking the Italian Dinner Crepes





The food here was soooooooo delicious. Good call Will.


Poor boy was attempting to use the chop sticks.


This is the catholic cathedral where we attended mass while waiting for Lana.




1 comment: