Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finals are over!

So I officially finished finals yesterday (yes I took all 5 finals in two days) but the real fun didn't start until today. Today was quite productive. I went to the social security administration office here in provo to try and prove that I was indeed born on the 14th of Nov. They actually believed me this time and they apparently have to send me a completely new card which is stupid. Afterwards, I tracked down the girl that I will be replacing in the Kandell house and tried to chase her out of the house so I could move in. All attempts were useless. Next time I'll use my mean voice. I returned home to pack up most of my room. Some kids from the ward wanted me to play volleyball with them so being eager to please them I joined in on the game. Needless to say, I couldn't help myself and got sand in all sorts of unpleasant places. Afterwards, I helped shelby move some of her junk and I tell ya what she has a lot of junk! Later in the evening, we got invited to play ultimate with other kids in the ward. It was AWESOME. I was on a roll tonight. I even made a beautiful diving touchdown catch. It was amazing!!! But I'm paying for that now; my whole right leg has contusions and is scratched up. It hurts to put any weight on it, but it was totally worth it and the grass strains on my clothing bring me great joy. Concluding our game, Shelby, me, and a bunch of boys went to yozone. I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed the frozen yogurt and mocking of rich kids. What a wonderful life. Why can't I always live like this- playing sports all day, kicking back and relaxing, and socializing. School is definitely over rated.

No comments:

Post a Comment