Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hooray for vacations!

Today, we (shelby, kincheloe, and I) went to Natalie's wedding. Ok well we obviously didn't go to the wedding, but we met her when she got out of the temple and then went to the reception hall. I loved it when the photographer called us the bride's maids. Oh really? I didn't realize that I was a bride's maid but if the photographer says so then it must be true. Ok not really. The photographer was CRAZY (yes she had crazy eyes) and not very effective. Anyways, the trip to the temple was absolutely wonderful! I'm so happy for her; she married an absolutely amazing guy. The reception was a lot of fun and we had awesome food! I forgot how much I love receptions. Afterwards, we came home and packed. In the evening, we went to a bonfire with a large group of the ward. This was my first bonfire at BYU. I didn't realize that roasted starbursts were like a little piece of heaven. Currently, I stink of smoke, but it was a lot of fun. Tomorrow, Kincheloe is leaving me for good. The rest of the week will be filled with packing to move into the new house. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment