Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Beatles!

Currently, I am listening to the beatles which brings me much joy because it reminds me of last semester. Also, I am quite depressed because I have to cut my fingernails for my game tonight. They are quite long and beautiful, but I also don't want to slice someone's jugular during my game. Lana, I don't think I can wait much longer. You need to hurry up and get here. Also, I think I will cut my hair before you get here and you should too. My hair needs help very badly! Becky, are you going to come to conference with Lauren and I this weekend? Also, I wish you had a frickin phone!!! Lauren, I love you.

3 comments:

  1. DEAREST PAIGE,
    I love you too! Hope your game went well!
    Also,
    I am excited for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige. I'm not going to cut my hair just yet. It's long and beautiful. But I can't wait to see your cute hair. I'll be there in a week. Do you think you can hold out that long? PS. How'd you like the sweets?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you going to conference?
    at the conference center? I HAD NO IDEA!
    of course.

    ReplyDelete